Saturday, September 06, 2014

Everything is becoming more complicated and until actions and events happen at times I become a little confused about some things other than God and Obama. I will never deny God and I know Obama is a Destructive Force. So until Rush supports Obama I'll listen to Rush. Mark Levin will never give up on The Constitution and I trust him. But this is a very interesting interview and I feel all will learn something from it. Please note
that since this interview under Obama, Soros, and Bloomberg the money center of the world has moved from New York to London. So now the NWO is coming from Europe again and Soros says America will be a controlled decline. In short I no longer trust Europe and we are our only hope
God will have the final word and very little of God is left in Europe. It's possible American Catholics may not only help save the Catholic Church but also the United States. Europe will take at least two decades to fix and I feel sorry for the position the Catholic Church is in, but have great hope in American Catholics as I do all American Christian and Jews. I'm sorry Athesis but Commies and the NWO fear no one more than the religious and we will at least save the United States until the end